Nevada is a state filled with opportunity, industry, technology and superior quality of life.
- Less than one day’s drive to more than 40 million customers and five major U.S. ports serving the Pacific Rim
- Consistently ranked in Top 10 among states for business friendliness
- No corporate or person income tax, no inventory tax, no franchise tax, no special intangible tax
- Affordable large-scale real estate
- Best technology infrastructure in the U.S.
- Competitive labor costs
- Able and willing workforce in a right-to-work state
- Incentives abating sales and personal property tax
- Energy discounts for industrial users