All submissions are subject to review and approval. Submitting an article does not guarantee it will be published and if the article is published, Opportunity Nevada reserves the right to make minor changes for consistency and quality.
Opportunity Nevada has two ways for your business to be featured:
- You may submit a completed article (see submission requirements below)
- You may complete a questionnaire to have a story created for you
- Article length between 250 and 1,500 words
- Article should tell a NEVADA story and be very limited in promotional information. Should you want to promote your business via Opportunity Nevada please request promotional opportunities by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unique, creative, timely, and relevant
- Correct in spelling and grammar
- Evidential of sources (e.g. quotations, references, links)
- Make sure all links are clickable and relevant to the subject; source all quotes, data and references, etc. Links that do not meet this guideline or are deemed promotional in nature will be deleted.
- We love images and videos. Submission must include at least one high resolution photo.
Submitting Your Article
- Submit your article to us at email@example.com
- In the subject line put Opportunity Nevada Article Submission
- Please be sure to provide contact information
- If you would like to be recognized in the byline, please include a high resolution company logo and/or headshot photo as well as either a company or contributor bio (less than 100 words)
- Please include links to your company website, blog and/or preferred social network
Your Rights & Ours
You retain all rights to your work. However, by submitting an article, you grant Opportunity Nevada a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable license to the content, which Opportunity Nevada may use and distribute (along with your name and identifying features) on its websites, applications, and other properties and those of its affiliates and business partners, as well as for marketing and promotional purposes, online or offline, in any medium and mode of delivery.
By submitting articles to Opportunity Nevada you indicate acceptance of Opportunity Nevada’s right to edit the post for publication.